NORWALK, Ohio --
Thu, 23 Feb 2012, 09:44 AM
Polburn's Perfect Package Prize to be awarded to lucky winner in 2012
Courtesy of IHRA Media
The International Hot Rod Association (IHRA) is pleased to announce a new program for racers who
record a perfect package at an IHRA track in 2012.
Any racer who records a perfect package at an IHRA track between January 1 and December 1 of 2012
will be entered into a drawing to win a prize package that includes free membership for one year,
one car and driver entry to any Nitro Jam event, IHRA decals, patches, flags, hats and other
various goodies. The winner be selected at random on December 3, 2012.
All racers have to do is follow these easy steps and they will be eligible for the new program
awarded to flawless racers across North America.
1. Run must be made at an IHRA track between January 1, 2012 and December 1, 2012 by a current IHRA
2. Competitor must send IHRA a clear, easy-to-read copy of their time slip with a perfect light and
they must run their dial-in number dead-on with a zero to the thousandth (.000).
3. Time slips must be validated and signed by the track operator.
4. IHRA will post competitor's name on the IHRA website and in DRM.
5. On December 3, 2012, IHRA will draw a name and award the winner the Polburn Perfect Package
6. Competitors may fax (419-668-6601), mail (Attn: Perfect Package Contest, PO Box 708, Norwalk,
Ohio 44857) or email (email@example.com ) their time
IHRA: 10 Most Recent Entries [ top ]
Mar 03- Jiffy-tite Named Official Quick-Connect Fluid Fittings of IHRA
Mar 02- IHRA Summit SuperSeries Results - February 21
Feb 26- MIR Welcomes 2nd Hand Power Speed Shop Back as Class Sponsor
Feb 26- Summit Racing Equipment Expands IHRA Tournament of Champions
Feb 26- IHRA Nitro Jam Mardi Gras Nationals March 13-14
Feb 26- The New Onondaga Dragstrip Joins IHRA Family of Tracks
Feb 26- Lancaster Expands Marketing Partnership with Franco's Pizza
Feb 18- South Georgia Motorsports Park Joins IHRA
Feb 18- MIR Names Craig Wack- Director of Public Relations & Marketing
Feb 17- Memphis International Raceway Reschedules Opening Weekend