NORWALK, Ohio --
Thu, 23 Feb 2012, 09:44 AM
Polburn's Perfect Package Prize to be awarded to lucky winner in 2012
Courtesy of IHRA Media
The International Hot Rod Association (IHRA) is pleased to announce a new program for racers who
record a perfect package at an IHRA track in 2012.
Any racer who records a perfect package at an IHRA track between January 1 and December 1 of 2012
will be entered into a drawing to win a prize package that includes free membership for one year,
one car and driver entry to any Nitro Jam event, IHRA decals, patches, flags, hats and other
various goodies. The winner be selected at random on December 3, 2012.
All racers have to do is follow these easy steps and they will be eligible for the new program
awarded to flawless racers across North America.
1. Run must be made at an IHRA track between January 1, 2012 and December 1, 2012 by a current IHRA
2. Competitor must send IHRA a clear, easy-to-read copy of their time slip with a perfect light and
they must run their dial-in number dead-on with a zero to the thousandth (.000).
3. Time slips must be validated and signed by the track operator.
4. IHRA will post competitor's name on the IHRA website and in DRM.
5. On December 3, 2012, IHRA will draw a name and award the winner the Polburn Perfect Package
6. Competitors may fax (419-668-6601), mail (Attn: Perfect Package Contest, PO Box 708, Norwalk,
Ohio 44857) or email (email@example.com ) their time
IHRA: 10 Most Recent Entries [ top ]
Sep 29- IHRA Nitro Jam Drag Racing Series Points
Sep 29- Goforth Wins and Takes Over the Points Lead
Sep 26- San Antonio Nationals Qualifying Results
Sep 17- Tucson Locals Acquire Southwestern International Raceway
Sep 17- Tight Points Battle in the Pro Stock Class with Only Two Races Remaining
Sep 17- A Look at Mike McIntire Jr.'s Sophomore Season
Sep 17- Nitro Harley Championship Comes Down to the Wire
Aug 27- One to Go for the Crower Pro Mod Class in 2015
Aug 19- Current IHRA Nitro Jam Drag Racing Series Points
Aug 17- Final Results from the Mopar Nationals presented by Williams Racing