NORWALK, Ohio -
Sun, 06 Oct 2013, 02:09 AM
Done for Tonight, Try Again at 9 a.m.
By Larry Sullivan
2:01 a.m. It is raining and will continue to do so for several hours.
We are through for tonight.
The weather forecast for Sunday is horrible, but the event has not been called yet.
Weather permitting, racing will resume at 9 a.m. Sunday.
If the weather lives up to the forecast and racing is not possible, then the purse will be divided among the remaining participants.
The decision to stay and race or call it finished will be made by noon Sunday.
Drag News: 10 Most Recent Entries [ top ]
Jan 30- SoCal Association Racing opens 2015 Season at Auto Club Dragway
Jan 23- West Virginia's Justin Kirk Entering PDRA Top Dragster
Jan 23- Andy McCoy Race Cars Steps Up to Sponsor PDRA Live Feed 'Driver Showcase'
Jan 23- Derrick Beach Joins PDRA Announcing Team
Jan 23- Pat Musi's Rise to Dominance in Pro Mod Competition
Jan 22- 2015 PSCA/SCSN Race Dates & Series Updates
Jan 21- PSCA Season Kicks Off at Fontana Feb. 27
Jan 20- Sunoco Race Fuels Extends Sponsorship with Maple Grove Raceway Bracket Series
Jan 20- Bogacki to Sport New Car, New Look in 2015
Jan 20- Outlaw Fuel Altered Association Announces 2015 Schedule