NORWALK, Ohio --
Thu, 23 Feb 2012, 09:44 AM
Polburn's Perfect Package Prize to be awarded to lucky winner in 2012
Courtesy of IHRA Media
The International Hot Rod Association (IHRA) is pleased to announce a new program for racers who
record a perfect package at an IHRA track in 2012.
Any racer who records a perfect package at an IHRA track between January 1 and December 1 of 2012
will be entered into a drawing to win a prize package that includes free membership for one year,
one car and driver entry to any Nitro Jam event, IHRA decals, patches, flags, hats and other
various goodies. The winner be selected at random on December 3, 2012.
All racers have to do is follow these easy steps and they will be eligible for the new program
awarded to flawless racers across North America.
1. Run must be made at an IHRA track between January 1, 2012 and December 1, 2012 by a current IHRA
2. Competitor must send IHRA a clear, easy-to-read copy of their time slip with a perfect light and
they must run their dial-in number dead-on with a zero to the thousandth (.000).
3. Time slips must be validated and signed by the track operator.
4. IHRA will post competitor's name on the IHRA website and in DRM.
5. On December 3, 2012, IHRA will draw a name and award the winner the Polburn Perfect Package
6. Competitors may fax (419-668-6601), mail (Attn: Perfect Package Contest, PO Box 708, Norwalk,
Ohio 44857) or email (email@example.com ) their time
IHRA: 10 Most Recent Entries [ top ]
Apr 27- NTS 11.50 to Compete at the President's Cup Nationals Fueled by Sunoco
Apr 27- Wilson, Rowland Make Clean Sweep as State Capitol Raceway Hosts Summit Pro-Am Tour
Apr 27- Shawn Hackman Named Chief Revenue Officer of IRG Sports + Entertainment
Apr 27- American Race Cars, Trick Flow Specialties and Imagine That Customs Team Up
Apr 07- Point Standings Following the IHRA Good Vibrations Texas Nationals
Apr 05- IHRA Texas Nationals Pro-Am 4/3/16
Apr 05- IHRA Good Vibrations Texas Nationals Fueled by Sunoco Results
Apr 05- Good Vibrations Texas Nationals Fueled by Sunoco Qualifying Complete
Apr 02- Good Vibrations Texas Nationals Fueled by Sunoco Friday Qualifying Postponed
Mar 31- Points Battle Moves to The Alamo City